Cloud architects need knowledge of operating systems, networking, programming languages, and cloud security. Job hunters will have plenty to choose from as recruitment firm Hays has said the top 10 list will include social workers, quantity highest paid remote jobs surveyors and cyber security managers. Research salary expectations and industry standards for your remote position. To become a remote project manager, you don’t necessarily need formal education beyond a high school diploma.
- It is looking for an editor in chief for its Medical Daily publication who will build, execute, and manage news operations, as well as freelancers’ work and evergreen content.
- Before a programmer creates a web page, someone needs to design it – the graphics, color schemes, layout, buttons, and more.
- Jobs in business, management, or professional services can easily be done remotely and employment rates remained strong despite the COVID shutdowns.
- This is because employers typically pay commission, so you’re earning a percentage of the deals you bring in, not just a flat salary.
- All salary data represents the average salary in the United States as of May 2023, according to Glassdoor.
However, these companies genuinely walk the walk when it comes to working from home. There we go, those are the top 20 remote working jobs that you can execute from anywhere. With these, you can work while on the move and out of town traveling perhaps with a digital nomad visa, or when you’re resting and relaxing in your home spending quality time with family. This new phenomenon has birthed a new crop of entrepreneurs known as digital nomads.
The 20 highest-paying remote jobs you can do from anywhere in the world, and they’re all hiring right now
Fast forward and today, technology has opened up new realities and possibilities. A Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing the various aspects of a project to ensure its successful completion within scope, time, and budget constraints. A Marketing Writer produces compelling written content for marketing materials, campaigns, and communications to engage and attract target audiences. An Accounting Manager supervises accounting activities, including financial reporting, budgeting, and compliance, ensuring accurate and timely financial management.
The role mandates a degree in Finance, Accounts or Economics and certifications related to risk management. Predicting future risks, assessing financial loss and provide mitigations are the essential responsibilities. Mainly insurance companies hire actuarial analysts for their risk predictions. Remote working is now a trendsetter for numerous professionals and entrepreneurs. The benefits stand high above the minor challenges faced while working from home.
How to find a remote job
Look for a position where you’re recruiting in many different cities and regions. That way, it’s more likely that the company will let you do it remotely. They oversee large projects, delegate tasks to multiple people and multiple teams, and are responsible for the overall project timeline and completion (as well as providing updates to clients). If you’re looking for jobs that can be done remotely, then this list is for you. We’re going to look at the best work from home jobs and remote jobs available right now, and what it takes to get them.
Companies are hiring freelancers and contractual employees to cut down the cost of infrastructure and benefits. A Sales Consultant advises clients on products/services, identifies solutions to meet their needs, and contributes to sales growth through effective communication and negotiation. A Cloud Solutions Architect designs and implements complex cloud-based systems, selecting and integrating cloud services to meet business needs, scalability, and performance requirements. In the list, you’ll see average full-time annual salaries in the US for each role type.
Most read in Money
If you have an accounting degree, it’s possible that you could find an employer that allows your position to be remote. For example, I know multiple tax accountants who are completely location-independent and work online, some from foreign countries. They either work for a large company and do tax returns and consultations for the company’s clients, or they open their own private practice and start taking clients directly.
- One website dedicated to finding remote jobs, FlexJobs, has released data showing the 20 highest-paying vacant remote jobs that you can do from anywhere in the world, based on the 5,713 companies in its database.
- For example, I know multiple tax accountants who are completely location-independent and work online, some from foreign countries.
- There are still some bright spots, however, for people looking for companies that favor remote postings.
Whereas, a Project Manager (mentioned earlier), will take on many projects throughout the typical year. If software development isn’t your thing, you could consider learning web design instead. Before a programmer creates a web page, someone needs to design it – the graphics, color schemes, layout, buttons, and more. It’s possible to earn six figures as a remote web designer, whether working for an agency, a large corporation, or freelance. If you’re interested in learning the skills to begin this career, read our list of the best online coding bootcamps here.